- Stuck in Isolation? Keep your kids entertained with these top 10 fun activities that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home.Read more
- With cases of Coronavirus (Covid-19) increasing each day, it’s quite understandable to be worrying about the safety and health of your children. Here are some top tips, to keep your children safe during this difficult time...Read more
- Sleep deprivation is the worst. It’s 3am and your baby is crying and so are you because you are so tired and wondering if things will ever get back to normal. Life as a new parent is tough, so we are here to help with a few sleeping tips that could help get your sanity back.Read more
- Before your baby is born choosing the items they might need is quite an overwhelming task. One of your essential items should be a baby sleeping bag, as these can help prevent the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).Read more
- Have a newborn, toddler or older child? You can still enjoy Valentine's Day as a family. Read our blog for how you can make this Valentine's Day just as special with a baby in tow!Read more
- 2019 has been another busy year for Slumbersac. We introduced some fantastic designs, along with some innovative new features to our sleeping bags, not to mention our continued work with charity partner B1G1. Read our 2019 highlights...Read more
- If you’re going into the new decade expecting a little one, then you may have already started thinking about baby names. Naming your baby can be a daunting thing, but we want to help make it that little bit easier.Read more
- NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Forget the last 12 months of mistakes and start 2020 with a fresh set of doable objectives!Read more
- Read more
There’s nothing worse than having to change your baby’s nappy at 3 am to discover that you can’t find the wet wipes or their favourite comforter. Organisation is key, especially when you have a newborn. Have a look at our quick list of do’s and don’ts when it comes to your baby’s nursery, including organisational hacks, to make your life that little bit easier.
Do use drawer dividers. These are the best way to keep your baby’s tiny items of clothing neat and tidy. You can organise them by long sleeve, short sleeve or by night-time for example. It makes it easier for you and saves you precious time if your baby needs changing in the middle of the night.
Do keep a laundry basket and a bin next to your changing table. You don’t want to leave your baby unoccupied on the changing table, even if it’s only whilst you run to the bin or laundry basket on the other side of the room. Having them right next to the changing table ma
- Christmas has crept up on us once again and so it’s time to get organised and start writing your gift lists for your little ones. It can be really hard thinking of what to buy for babies and toddlers, so we have come up with our top 5 gift ideas to help you get your Christmas shopping all wrapped up!Read more