- With cases of Coronavirus (Covid-19) increasing each day, it’s quite understandable to be worrying about the safety and health of your children. Here are some top tips, to keep your children safe during this difficult time...Read more
- Sleep deprivation is the worst. It’s 3am and your baby is crying and so are you because you are so tired and wondering if things will ever get back to normal. Life as a new parent is tough, so we are here to help with a few sleeping tips that could help get your sanity back.Read more
- Before your baby is born choosing the items they might need is quite an overwhelming task. One of your essential items should be a baby sleeping bag, as these can help prevent the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).Read more
- Read more
With summer just around the corner you may be making plans for a family holiday. Here are some great tips to help your little one sleep well while on your break. Consistency is key when it comes to sleep, this can be tricky when you are in a different environment but there are simple things you can do that will help:
- Using an appropriate Slumbersac will ensure that your child is kept at the right temperature during the night. Made with luxurious muslin cotton, they ensure that your little one is kept cool and comfortable. We have a range to choose from which are perfect for the warmer months.
- If your child uses a Slumbersac at home then packing one to use when away provides real consistency in terms of their sleep environment.