Kids Sleep Bags
Our Sleeping Bags are not only designed for babies, but also
for older children up to 10 Years!
Children's sleeping bag 3-6 years and 6-10 years
Many children find it difficult to switch from a baby sleeping bag to a normal duvet. They love the feeling of security that a sleeping bag conveys. Especially restless sleepers often uncover themselves at night and kick the blanket away. Especially in winter, this causes them to wake up from the cold and call for mummy or daddy.
With a children's sleeping bag from Slumbersac, even your older children will always stay covered at night and you can sleep soundly again.
Here's what you should consider when choosing the right sleeping bag for your child
Our children's sleeping bags are labelled according to the practical English TOG system, so you can easily see which sleeping bag is best suited for which season and for which room temperatures. Whether light in summer, cosy and warm in the transitional period or pleasantly warm with cosy padding as a winter sleeping bag - with the different degrees of warmth, Slumbersac sleeping bags always offer an ideal sleeping climate, even for older children.
Slumbersac sleeping bags for children are available in four different tog strengths:
- 0.5 Tog made of two-layer fabric completely unlined and suitable for hot summer nights and room temperatures above 75 F.
- 1.0 Tog lightly lined and suitable for room temperatures of 64-75 F.
- 2.5 Tog padded, recommended for year-round use and room temperatures of 59-70 degrees.
- 3.5 Tog warm quilted, suitable for winter and room temperatures below 64 degrees.
Our sleeping bags with long sleeves are also very suitable for camping holidays in a tent.
The right size
Slumbersac children's sleeping bags come in two sizes:
130 cm: age 3-6 years, height: 101-116 cm / 40-46 in
150 cm: age 6-10 years, height: 116-140 cm / 46-55 in
Thanks to the practical cut and a central zip, your child has enough freedom of movement at night and can easily put the sleeping bag on and take it off themselves.
Why Slumbersac? The advantages of Slumbersac all-year sleeping bags at a glance
- Huge selection of cute and child-friendly designs in six different sizes and four different tog strengths
- All Slumbersac baby sleeping bags are tested according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and are therefore free from harmful substances
- We only use high-quality materials in the manufacture of our baby sleeping bags, which are particularly easy to care for and can be washed at 60 degrees in the washing machine and dried in the gentle drying cycle without any problems.
- We attach great importance to personal contact with you, our customers. The Slumbersac customer service will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about choosing the right baby sleeping bag.